[Javascript] Setting title of web page

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Sun May 11 11:19:42 CDT 2008

Hey all,

I'm trying to change the actual title tag value in
the <head> section using the DOM. But with Google
finding the attributes to set for title is tough,
because the word title searches all kinds of other

So anyway, I can get the title by tag name:

var title=document.getElementsByTagName('title');

But I can't find the right arguments to pass to

setAttribute('?????','New Page Title');

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Skip