[Javascript] google webFont loader

jeffrey morin rufus2021 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 08:42:29 CDT 2010

I know this is new and still in beta but i can't get the webfont.load to
work for google fonts. I went so far as to copy and paste their example and
it doesn't work. It fails silently as far as console goes but when I check
Safari's Activity Window it says that the web font file doesn't exist. It
returns this as the location it's checking.

file://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine%7CCantarell

I think it is supposed to be going to here instead maybe? This is the
location given when loading the fonts with just CSS.

http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine%7CCantarell

Has anyone tried this or know anything about it?

Thanks,
Jeff