[Javascript] Test 2 problem

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Mon Jan 3 11:29:52 CST 2011

Hello Alberto Domingo,

> Few minutes after my test post, I tried to send a real question that
> is important for me. I tried months ago with the same results.

Oops...  you are the 4th person which can send can not send.

> I am sending this now, another few minutes after the real post,
> which is not appearing in the list. Is there any filter for the
> messages?

It seems yes, first I was  thinking  it  is  because  I  am  signing  my
messages with GPG du to spammers which use my E-Mails as Fake-From.

But now, even my message send from Squirelmail does not show up and I
not signed.

I think I have to contact the listowner again to let him/her  check  the
Maillogs.

> Alberto

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

itsystems at tdnet France EURL       itsystems at tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz                 Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France           77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de