[Javascript] Test

John Hicks johnlist at gulfbridge.net
Mon Jan 3 11:57:40 CST 2011

On 01/03/2011 07:37 AM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello Alberto Domingo,
>
> Am 2011-01-03 13:27:40, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
>
>> Does this post reach the list?
>>

> Yes gotten too I have sent two replies which where not going trough...
> however, the second one was  send  from  squirrelmail  and  it  told  me
> "Relaying Denied" but this could be another unkown error

It's unusual to get this from a properly configured SquirrelMail. (The
"relaying denied" messge typically comes from the outgoing mail server
that your instance of  Squirrelmail is configured  to use.) Are you able
to send email from SquirrelMail otherwise?
> This message is send like the other before from "mutt".

Did you get any reply from the earlier message you sent via mutt?

This list resides on the evolt.org server which also supports their "The
List" mailing list, which is live and well, so I doubt if the problem
lies with their server.

-John