[Javascript] Test

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Mon Jan 3 13:02:15 CST 2011

Hello John Hicks,

> It's unusual to get this from a properly configured SquirrelMail.
> (The "relaying denied" messge typically comes from the outgoing mail
> server that your instance of  Squirrelmail is configured  to use.)

It was the first time (now  in  hospital)  when  I  have  tried  to  use
squirelmail after my upgrade from Debian Etch to Lenny and there  are  a
bunch of weird errors even with the same config.

Now squirrelmail can  not  more  use  <mail.tamay-dogan.net>  with  SMTP
socket but must use "sendmail" even on localhost.

> Are you able to send email from SquirrelMail otherwise?

Now it works, but I have another problem because I can not  more  change
the from since <linux4michelle> ia an alias for <michelle.konzack>

> Did you get any reply from the earlier message you sent via mutt?

From mutt send messages I see only two and two are missing.
The two from squirrelmail are missing to but this has to dowith the From

> This list resides on the evolt.org server which also supports their
> "The List" mailing list, which is live and well, so I doubt if the
> problem lies with their server.

It seems GPG signed messages are blocked and I have the need for sending
GPG because spamers use my business mail <linux4michelle> as Fake-From.

> -John

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

itsystems at tdnet France EURL       itsystems at tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz                 Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France           77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de