[Javascript] Firefox Prototyping -or does it?!

Ian javascript_list at fishnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 04:32:07 CDT 2012

On 30/03/2012 23:54, Troy III Ajnej wrote:

> Hi Ian,If the fact that I used an existing thread to start a new one
> appears to be a problem of a greater importance than the fact that
> you'll not be able to prototype on js objects anymore, it means that
> nothing much has happened. Best regards.

Hi Troy,

I was simply pointing out that your messages may not get read if you
hijack a thread, as this is considered bad banners in every group, list
and forum I have every joined.

Again, I ask, do you have any reference to an announcement by Mozilla?
Is there a justification for this.  Should I care?

Regards

Ian