[Sysadmin] Re: [Finance] Fw: Final Renewal Notice

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 15:28:53 CST 2003

On 2 Dec 2003, at 17:54, Marlene Bruce wrote:

>> but, are we still with netsol?
>
> AFAIK, we talked about changing but didn't...

You're right, we're still with NSI

Hopefully sysadmin are on the case after I brought it up in #evolt.

Guys?

>> anyways, if memory serves me, we have to pay this with american visa
>> because those fuckwits at netsol don't take international credit
>> cards (or
>> at least they didn't last year)
>
> I can pay for the current update and deduct the amount from PayPal,
> since it's still linked to my account.
>
> Then we really should try to change to somewhere else before next
> December.

Yeah

> I wonder why I didn't see the initial notice via email ... wonder if
> it got caught in our spam filters.

Could be. Me, I drop all my spam into a Mail folder and rapidly review
before deleting. Mind you, since I got spamassassin and Mail.app both
well trained in Bayesian spam filtering,

> Funny to think that evolt.org is 5 years old this month!

Yep. How life has moved on...

cheers
Martin
--
Now playing on iTunes: "Hear My Soul" by Santos from 'Chillout Moods'