[Sysadmin] need discussion on leo/beo service

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Sun Dec 14 11:53:50 CST 2003

howdy guys,

I'm looking for discussion on our ongoing lag problem with our mailing
lists. A problem that probably reached an all time high midday friday when
the server just stopped delivering email for good 36hrs.

Is it the server that does the relay?
Is it something else?

Is there a solution in separating beo from leo or what can be done about
this?

looking for some answers from the experts, feel free to explore all
possibilities, even expansion with expenses, at worst it will be shut down
at steering level ;) but most likely there will be a solution, when we've
finished analyzing the problem.

thanks
--
Elfur Logadóttir