[Sysadmin] Fwd: Remove request

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Mon Jan 27 09:20:41 CST 2003

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 20:01, Clover Shop INFO wrote:
> Sysadmin folks,
>
> I wasn't sure who to send this to, or if this has already been taken
> care of. Anyway, I received this on Saturday, can someone here edit
> the archives?
>
> Marlene
>
> ----------
>
> Dear Sirs,
>
> Clover Shop Ultralite 2.0.x software is copyrighted work of Clover Wheel
> Ltd, Finland. Please remove the following messages from "thelist" because
> they contain copyrighted source code. Thank you.

Umm... while the gent in question does ask an awful lot
of annoying questions which could be answered by Google,
I don't see how a question about string concatenation
constitutes a violation of copyright law in any country.

Looks more like a piece of vindictiveness from here.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com