[Sysadmin] Unable to post to *@lists.evolt.org from polytechnic.co.uk

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Thu Jul 24 21:22:30 CDT 2003

I do...  and have done the same to both.

Eric:  if your setting of 'text/plain and nothing else'
was deliberate, please feel free to undo the changes I
just made to normalise the MIMEtype settings with the
evolt.org lists.  We were having trouble with Mailman
effectively blackholing GPG signed messages;  Dean has
localised the cause and found a fix here.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7609 2214       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com