[Sysadmin] Unable to post to *@lists.evolt.org from polytechnic.co.uk

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 24 17:11:17 CDT 2003

In case anyone is interested, the reason Garrett's mail wasn't getting
through is because his messages had a content-type of multipart/signed.

In the "Content filtering" section of mailman, there is an option
called "pass_mime_types" and I have added multipart/signed to the
list.  I've done this for most lists with the exception of thechat and
css-d because I don't have access to them.

Dean