[Sysadmin] evolt.org Migration, CSI Re-location

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 3 09:24:09 CST 2003

Okay, thanks for the update Ron.  We will try to accelerate the move
as much as possible.

To that end, can you change the DNS for browsers.evolt.org to point to
evolt.org.uk?

Someone talk to me about moving the lists.  I don't have access to the
eouk box so we need to co-ordinate this.

I'll talk to Simon about what needs to move with d.e.o.

I'll post to desdev about getting l.e.o ported to PHP from CF.

I'll post to marketing in order to get a message regarding closing
m.e.o together.

Has anyone talked to David about redirecting Web and/or mail services?

Dean