[Sysadmin] Re: Good news, an alternative to m.e.o.

Liorean liorean at user.bip.net
Mon Mar 10 14:59:24 CST 2003

javier velasco wrote:
> We will also be handling HTTP redirects and e-mail forwarding for the
> next 4 months (we will let you know if we can extend that further.). We
> need you to send us your current m.e.o. username and the desired
> destination for your redirects and forwarding. Send your info to
>sysadmin at lists.evolt.org
username: liorean

Can you get redirection on per-file basis?

m.e.o/liorean/index.html (and plain m.e.o/liorean/) -->
liorean.web-graphics.com/
m.e.o/liorean/*.js --> liorean.web-graphics.com/bookmarklets/*.js
m.e.o/liorean/bookmarklets/* --> liorean.web-graphics.com/bookmarklets/*
m.e.o/liorean/scripts/themeswitch-t.html -->
liorean.web-graphics.com/scripts/themeswitch.html

The rest: 410 (Gone)

> Thanks again for your cooperation.
> Javier Velasco
> - on behalf of evolt.org -

Well, thanks for the free hosting while it lasted.
// liorean
--
liorean <mailto:liorean at user.bip.net>

ViewStyles, ViewScripts, ToggleStyles and GraphicsInfo bookmarklets and
Theme Switcher, Cookies Handler scripts:
<http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>