[Sysadmin] Re: Good news, an alternative to m.e.o.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Mar 11 10:08:42 CST 2003

Liorean wrote:
> javier velasco wrote:
> > We will also be handling HTTP redirects and e-mail forwarding for the
> > next 4 months (we will let you know if we can extend that further.). We
> > need you to send us your current m.e.o. username and the desired
> > destination for your redirects and forwarding. Send your info to
> > “sysadmin at lists.evolt.org>
> username: liorean
>
> Can you get redirection on per-file basis?

We're not planning that, no.  The redirection will most likely preserve the
path information, so you can perform further redirection on your end
dependent upon where you have the meo url redirect to in the first instance.

We're working out the semantics of all this right now, so more news as it
happens.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like