[Sysadmin] Re: Things Left TODO

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 27 08:53:21 CST 2003

Okay, probably didn't make this clear enough.  If anyone wants to jump
in and help get these issues resolved, I'm all for it.

I didn't get the tip harvester or the archives working last weekend.
I'm going to try to get the old tip harvester posts available and then
pack it in for a while.

- meo DNS has been changed to point to eouk for now
- meo e-mail forwarding is in place

Some more detail on the others.

- xml, rdf feeds I think were generated by CF.  I don't think that I
  have access to the source any longer to check.

- headlines, unanswered e-mail, and unapproved articles were being
  done from a Perl script when I had access to the database.  I don't
  have access to the database any longer so an alternate method needs
  to be implemented.  There are currently 13 unapproved articles and 9
  unanswered e-mails.

- I'll be sending d.e.o administration information to the content list
  in the near future.

Dean