[Sysadmin] I'll be back...

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 30 17:13:24 CST 2003

... after a couple weeks or so.  My day job and night job are starting
to suffer because of the amount of time that evolt.org is taking up;
not to mention I'd like to spend some time with my new daughter.  So,
I'm leaving evolt.org for a while.  I'm guessing for at least a couple
of weeks, if not more.

This last move was a lot more stressful and time consuming than the
previous ones in lot of different ways.  But with the distribution of
the sites and more than one person having access to key components, it
seems like a good time to take a break.  I sent out a todo list out
recently that had the majority of things still outstanding.  Missing
from that list was:

   - recovering m.e.o accounts.
   - indexing the content archive with htdig or similar.

Later,
Dean