[Sysadmin] Come on then... decision time

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 10:44:36 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 03:18:08PM +0100, John Handelaar wrote:

> 1.  Qmail+vpopmail+mysql
> 2.  Postfix
> 3.  Sendmail
> 4.  Exim
> Vote early, vote often.  I'd like to get this done this weekend.

TBH, I'm inclined to go with whatever you guys decide on. My mailserver experience is limited to postfix on OSX, and that's only a single user set up at that.

Of course I'll be there to help with any other admin issues on the box, but my mailserver help will probably be along the lines of "have we restarted the service? Oh, it's broke then... willllliaaaaam!!!"

G.