[Sysadmin] got root?

David A. Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Fri Jun 18 20:23:14 CDT 2004

There should be a head sysadmin, and no one should be logging in as
roots.

All jobs should be logged on a wiki or in a ticket system.

You don't want people fscking things up.

Also, I'm very *anti* backports...avoid them at all costs...building a
.deb from mysql 4.0 is rather simple and definitely the way to go.

I can provide help anywhere in this realm and recently graduated
college to work on my company in california so I do have time...

-davidu