[Sysadmin] got root?

Mike King mike.king at redroom.biz
Sat Jun 19 03:13:13 CDT 2004

I second the ticket system.
Some sort of CVS or RCS for the config files would be sensible as well.
If everyone on sysadmin gets an account in the ticket system, we can
then submit a ticket for server access and all details are recorded,
about the who, when and why.

Do we have a secure document store for the passwords and stuff?

Cheers
mk