[Sysadmin] got root?

David A. Ulevitch davidu at everydns.net
Sun Jun 20 19:20:01 CDT 2004

On Jun 20, 2004, at 5:06 PM, David Kaufman wrote:
> actually, i have been wanting to setup (and learn) RT from
> http://www.bestpractical.com/rt

We use RT at everydns.net -- I would say "effort to reward" ratio
wouldn't pay off for evolt although we are very happy with it.  I just
don't think it'd be used enough to make it worth it.  It's kinda
something you have to keep running and it's not something that should
require you to worry about but it does.

A wiki or mantis would a great option...and something in php that's
quick and easy for a lot of people to hack on.  The RT code defines
ugly.

-davidu