[Sysadmin] [chris at londonweb.net: Invalid confirmation string.]

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 23 11:45:26 CST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Chris Hayes <chris at londonweb.net> -----

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:08:22 +0000
From: Chris Hayes <chris at londonweb.net>
Subject: Invalid confirmation string.
To: thelist-owner at lists.evolt.org

Hi

My ISP's mail spam filter is a little fascist and I keep getting disabled
from the list due to excessive bounces.

This is OK because you always send me a link to re-enable myself, no great
hardship.  Only, the confirmation string in the link or the return message
subject is always invalid:

            >- Results:
>    Invalid confirmation string.  Note that confirmation strings expire
>approximately 3 days after the initial subscription request.  If your
>confirmation has expired, please try to re-submit your original request or
>message.

I usually reply immediately to this disabled due to bounces message.  So
that's not the issue.

As it stands I have to go digging for my password every time.

:(

Thanks for listening

Chris Hayes.

----- End forwarded message -----