[Sysadmin] Re: Flagged Spam Headers

Drew Shiel dshiel at sportsinteraction.com
Wed Mar 24 07:18:10 CST 2004

At 17:45 23/03/2004, Dean Mah wrote:

   I went hunting, and found that the monkey.com spam server listings are
now considered out of date, and to force people to stop using them, they
added every IP address in the world to the lists (seems a strange way to do
it, but there you go...). I've asked our network admin to remove the
monkey.com listings from our spam checker, and everything seems fine.

   Nothing you need to alter, anyway, is the bottom line.

   Cheers,
   Drew.

ashiel at sportsinteraction.com