[Sysadmin] Re: qa2's disk almost full

Judah McAuley judah.mcauley at lunarlogic.com
Thu Nov 18 01:05:30 CST 2004

This is an exellent time to bring up a question: what is our policy for
cleaning out the ~/transit/ directory? I put things in there, but per my
training, I don't really ever delete from there. Should cleaning this
out be a sysadmin job? Should we clean up after ourselves after a
certain amount of time? As a part of each posting?

Thoughts and opinions?

Judah