[Sysadmin] Fw: Scheduled Maintenance 10/21/2005

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Fri Oct 14 14:09:07 CDT 2005

On Friday, October 14, 2005 1:51 PM
Datacenter Scheduled Maintenance <support at theplanet.com> wrote:

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on several internal
network devices on 10/21/2005 between 2:00am and 4:00am central time.
The Planet DNS, WWW, and MAIL systems will be briefly unavailable while
this maintenance takes place. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

The send list for this message was generated on demand for affected
customers. This message constitutes a one time only announcement. You
can edit other mailing list preferences in Orbit at
https://orbit.theplanet.com/nav_orbit_users/a1_service_mail_admin.html

TS:CST:10-14-2005 12:51:27 PM