[Sysadmin] Migrated the lists

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 20 01:05:36 CDT 2005

As the truly observant may have noticed, I sent a couple test messages
to sysadmin earlier.  If you really had your eye on the ball, you would
have noticed that the messages were sent to sysadmin at lists.evolt.org but
were delivered from lists.evolt.org.uk or tempest.evolt.org.

I've configured mailman on tempest and all of the lists.  acornparenting
is now forwarding all evolt.org lists to tempest.  css-d remains being
served from acornparenting.

So, we can let the lists run for a bit (a day, an hour, whatever) and
then change the IP address of lists.evolt.org in DNS to be the one used
on tempest.evolt.org, i.e., 67.19.100.194.

Dean