[Sysadmin] mailman whacked and slightly un-wedged, but still sputtering

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Mon Nov 30 14:55:11 CST 2009

Hi Dean,

No worries.  I may just have been too impatient and quick to complain --
my message to theForum showed up about 15 - 20 minutes later :-)

I'm so relieved to have finally found the time to work on the drupal
4x-on-php5-on-lenny issue resolved, I was anxious to give you and
(William? or John?) the green light to re-do final migrations of LEO and
BEO :-)

-dave