[Sysadmin] Browser archive contributions

Brian Wilson retail at blooberry.com
Thu May 24 05:49:14 UTC 2018

Hi Dean,

I don't have links to the browsers, I have a pile of CDs. :)

I realized after I originally sent this that the only proper response if
you expressed interest was to give you a list of all the versions I
have. That took me a couple days to gather:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pBxYFifmpPgjVwxypR5cDDemI6ieQIKS3wez8iwSKpk/edit?usp=sharing

I was going to add another column and comb through the evolt archive to
cross-reference where there were gaps, but with over 200 on my end and
the archaeology that would probably be required with the strange naming
conventions they used to use...well, I figure I'll just put it out there
to start with. I can still try to add that cross-referencing, but I
won't be able to get to that until at least this weekend. With the US
having a holiday I probably have a few other commitments that will make
that problematic anyway.

I figure we can determine what subset of the browsers I have that are
interesting and we can work from there how best to get them to you.

PS: after some brief browsing, it looks like evolt either does not focus
on pre-release versions, or just doesn't have very many of them. That
was something I covered in depth on my site, which is why I have so many
of them for IE, Mosaic, Netscape and Opera (the browsers I covered).

Hope this list is interesting,
-Brian