[Theforum] survey update?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Dec 7 15:11:50 CST 2001

At 01:49 AM 12/8/2001, Luther, Ron typed these words:
>* If we say evolt is 12% female ... what connotation are we
>communicating to folks who don't know us?  Is it "<yawn> ... yet another
>'geeky guy' site"?  ... or "Hot Dang - that's waaay better than over
>here at 'sum_udder_list.com'"? ... or something else entirely?

Hmmm... suppose we leave the reports on sex out completely? I mean, why
should it matter so much? To me, it would be more relevant to find out that
[x] number of people were information architects, and [y] number were ASP
programmers. That gives me an idea of how useful the list could potentially
be.

Thoughts, Ron?

Madhu

Madhu Menon