[thechat] QOTD (especially for Texas residents - Hi Kyra, Sam & Dex!)

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Apr 26 12:09:36 CDT 2001

> Deep Ellum for me.  And since I work downtown, I put like
> zero miles on my
> car.  About half of our staff lives near downtown now.

Where 'bouts? --I was living over at Expo/Parry for a couple years (then we
broke up and I moved in January) ... though I lived down there, I realize I
didn't spend much time going out in Deep Ellum (except for afternoons; Beth
and I would start at St. Pete's around 2pm on Sundays and drink and eat and
basically waste the day (and some of the evening. MAN we would drink a lot)
... ah ... the *best* margaritas --and no, not a drop of Cuervo near
them....)

uh oh, I smell something... Dallas Beervolt! --you kids wanna hook up for a
drinkie-poo? Seth?

I work in Plano (Plano Pkwy/75) --the burbs north of Dallas for those of you
playing the home game-- but spend my time south of Mockingbird... I love
being a '214' =)

dex