[thechat] what does "inde" mean?

Tamara Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Tue May 1 13:30:21 CDT 2001

At 07:20 PM 5/1/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Or more commonly, in a style associated with bands who made their name
>with independent labels. Think guitar-based, angst-laden suburbia.

Now those are the ones I think of when my daughter listens to *alternative*
rock -- how in the he11 can it be alternative when the local pop stations
have it in hourly rotation????

She just sneers at me when I say the *pop*ularity of *alternative* rock
makes it an oxymoron -- I'm just too old to get it.

(welcome to parenthood those of you new and expecting parents)

<t />