Fwd: [thechat] Is he talking about us?

Kelley kelley at grngrl.com
Fri Jul 6 21:25:29 CDT 2001

My current in-laws (sam's parents) were/are the hippy types, so they're
all up for it when we talk to them about extended nursing and family
bed...no issue.  My folks on the other hand have taken some convincing.
My father almost choked when I told him I was planning on nursing my son
until he was at least two.  America has some strange preconceptions
about such things.

:o)k