[thechat] Palestinians

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Sep 12 17:59:50 CDT 2001

I've wondered myself what the desired goal could be. It's not logical to me
that this is to dissuade the US from supporting Israel against the
Palestinians; and as Sam says, these folks aren't escapees from the looney
bin. While I disagree with their beliefs, they're passionately, fervently
devoted to whatever it is they believe in, or they wouldn't die for them.
(Willingness to die for your beliefs doesn't make you mad.)

Any insight? I've spoken to people of virtually every major religious belief
and faction, but no one has ever given any real rationale for terrorism.

spinhead