[thechat] name of Operation Infinite Justice to be changed

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Sep 21 11:15:24 CDT 2001

What makes you say that? When I was 18, US citizens didn't even have to
register for the draft, but that was re-instituted quite a while ago. What
is different now from 50 years ago that makes you think the entire war will
be fought by volunteers? Or isn't that your point? [looking for hope, not an
argument]

spinhead