[thechat] Car Value Question?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Tue Oct 2 13:09:51 CDT 2001

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the input.  It's a 2-Door hardtop.  Not a "Landau".  [It's
certainly not that $80,000 rare "m" option bugger! Whew!]

Good idea!  The Kelley site didn't do back to cars that old - or I
didn't see how to do it very quickly.  But based on your link, I ran
"classic car value" through Google and got a link to:

http://www.buyclassiccars.com/offsite.asp?site=http://www.vmrintl.com/CC
TM/CCTMENUS/MAKES.HTM

 From which I'm guessing it's worth about $1500 or so.  [Hemmings says a
few dollars more - but I think it's the general ballpark.] I don't think
it's gonna make him real pleased - but that's the way it goes.

Thanks for the direction!

RonL.