[thechat] Flashthread! - what are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 21:41:24 CDT 2001

--- Mike King <mike.king at redroom.co.uk> wrote:

> >  so what are YOU listening to?
>
> Here we go... the last few...
> Don Mclean (Starry Night),

I had a humanities class at BYU and we spent some time
on Van Gogh. Before moving on the prof played Starry
Night and just slowly went through slides of a lot of
van gogh paintings. Giving me goose bumps right now
just remembering. What a great memory.

Weezer - Island in the Sun just ended and Dave
Matthews
The Space Between is coming on now. Also just heard
Bodies by Drowning Pool.

The last time I went to work I heard the "suffocation,
no breathing, this is my last resort" song. Couldn't
remember the name of the band for nothing. STOP! Don't
write to tell me it's Papa Roach. I figured that out
a few days later. All by myself. But that night I
emailed my son and asked if it was Crab Scab Daddy.

er, Name Withheld On Request