[thechat] Monsters, Inc.

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 18:50:54 CST 2001

--- Norman Beresford <n.beresford at anansi.co.uk> wrote:
> although the
> crunch movie of the year is going to have to be LOtR
> (/me crosses his
> fingers, touches wood and all other sorts of bizare
> susperstitious nonsense)

HP has what, 32 days to make the bulk of its fortune.
At the box office anyway. I think the HP peripherals
franchise will prolly outsell LotR merchandise, but
I think LotR - FotR (Fellowship of the Ring) will set
boxoffice records that won't be matched until the
Two Towers comes out next year. Looking very much
forward to both of them.

> Episode I was such a massive disappointment that I
> very much doubt I'll watch any of the sequals to it.

I was of the same mind until I saw this teaser. Some
very interesting looking stuff.

Terry