[thechat] Children's Books You'll Never Read

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Wed Nov 21 09:45:55 CST 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Lovely. But they missed

* Benjy dog eats the homework
* My first cigarette
* Uncle Jonathan's Rolls Royce
   http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/newsid_1667000/1667960.stm
* Emma and the Big Secret

Cheers
Martin

To:   thechat at lists.evolt.org
Subject:  [thechat] Children's Books You'll Never Read

http://ollin.net/laugh/childrenstories.html

rudy

Heard on the London Underground (at Mill Hill East):
"Hello this is xxx speaking, I am the captain of your train, and we will be
departing shortly, we will be cruising at an altitude of approximately zero
feet, and our scheduled arrival time in Morden is 3:15pm. The temperature
in Morden is approximately 15 degrees celsius, and Morden is in the same
time zone as Mill Hill east, so there's no need to adjust your watches."

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems.
computer.