[thechat] P.o.Ws - Thought this was interesting...

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Tue Jan 29 13:52:00 CST 2002

You can't use current statistics to say whether my idea is valid or not,
because the profession as a WHOLE is underpaid, so the best and the
brightest do not generally choose it. If the average starting salary of a
teacher was 40K you would see more quality people going into the field, it's
simple cause and effect.  Better quality of teachers, better education.

Thanks,
Ron White