[thechat] How to block randomly created email address

Bob Davis bobdavis at mac.com
Wed Mar 6 13:32:00 CST 2002

On 3/6/02 9:00 AM, "Dewara Sianipar" <warozzo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> How do I block this kind of address (with message rule in Outlook Express):
> SzqpJDNmm at mSgcLna7n.gkjRj63dK.com
> The address itself randomly created so I cannot put with address above, cause
> they'll
> come with another randomly email address. And yes it came from a same source.
> I'm getting tired whis this spam. This is the 3rd email from them I have so
> far
> in a week.

Looking at the headers, is the SMTP server the same? You can create a filter
based on any element in the headers that will deal with it.

If the IP or name of their SMTP server (the first one in the list of
servers) is the same on all of them, you can filter based on that.

bob
--
Bob Davis                       home: 210.824.7147
bobdavis at mac.com                cell: 210.452.8945