[thechat] Brazil to win world cup, England out in the 2nd round.

unganisha at hazard0us.org unganisha at hazard0us.org
Fri May 31 11:33:07 CDT 2002

[sorry - previous incomplete post]
Looks like some of it might be coming true, now that the senegal lions have
beaten the french ...
some blokes in my office have actually taken a months vacation to watch the
world cup (most of the games start at aroudn 1 o'clock in the afternoon
local time here).    Most of my friends are big football fans (i am not a
particularly big fan), so i'll have to endure some daytime drunks.

------
ã$hØK
http://www.unganisha.org
Disclaimer : The contents of this mail should not be construed as  a "if
you attack me, I'll blast you arse" veiled threat
------