[thechat] Raunchy tales from the world of rebranding

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Jun 12 07:24:01 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: <martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>; <guy_yeomans at westlb.co.uk>;
<dan at stickycontent.co.uk> Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 11:56 AM
Subject: [thechat] Raunchy tales from the world of rebranding

> Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers
>
> -------------------- Start of message text --------------------
>
> Given that my employers this week announced that we're about to
> rebrand to a name which has caused a certain amount of hilarity, I
> bring you the following from
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml
> =%2Fopinion%2F2002%2F06%2F12%2Fdo1204.xml
>
> Cheers
> Martin
> Following the news that the company PwC Consulting is soon to be
> renamed Monday, [snip]

hang on, is that PwC Consulting is going to be rebranded _on_ Monday, or
rebranded _to_ Monday ... imho Monday is a crap name for a consulting firm,
but then again I liked the name Dreamcast, so whaddoiknow?

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'