[thechat] What language is this?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Jun 18 14:05:01 CDT 2002

At 12:21 AM 6/19/2002, Martin Burns wrote:
>Anyone watch the game today to know the significance?

I saw the first half. Seemed uneventful.

Being in a time zone close to the host countries is gooooood...

>Mind you, being compared to a football ref is never going to be a
>compliment...

It's always the fucking referee's fault man! :)

Pick your excuse:

1) If he hadn't red-carded [xyz], we wouldn't have lost our star striker
2) He fouled *me*, not the other way round. And who gets the penalty kick?
3) He's racist. He doesn't like [nationality]
4) That wasn't a fucking offside!
5) The match was over 2 minutes ago! Has he lost his watch?
6) He let him handle the ball! God didn't have anything to do with it. ;)

Any more you can think of?

Madhu