[thechat] marital crisis update.

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Mon Jul 8 17:27:01 CDT 2002

> But this *is* a question I've been thinking about, and was surprised
> that she did not see it as one of the primary causes.
>
> Thanks for the question. And thanks you all for the good thoughts.

Just curious, you know. I have a pretty weird work situation, since moving
to London I have kept the same part time job that is now about 50 miles away
and would be a round trip of about 3 hours a day. This would not be to much
of a problem if I worked 9-5 but it is a small company and you go home when
the work is done. Because of this I stay at my parents house when I am
working, which is way closer, but it means I am away from home and my wife
for a couple of days a week. Although this is far from ideal it does have
the advantage of letting me spend some time with my friends back home (if I
get back at a decent hour) and my wife has a couple of evenings to do her
stuff. It has always been like this since we met so it's no great hardship.

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk