[thechat] vanilla coke

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Aug 20 17:16:01 CDT 2002

1. In-n-Out. Really must be experienced to get
> full comprehension. There are some who despise the fries, but
> I love em
>
> but, of course, that's just me =)
>
> dex

Naw, it's me too. Only one In-N-Out within 20 miles of the Mexican border (I
live within 1/4 mile of it) but I'll drive all the way to Clairemont for
their burgers and fries.

My boys take their buddies, and see who can eat the biggest pile. Last trip,
all six of 'em ordered a 6x6 - six full meat patties, six slices of cheese.
On each burger. I am disgusted to report that they all finished every bite.
Great burgers, but not worth dying for.

joel