[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Sep 17 06:07:02 CDT 2002

Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> [...]

LOL!!  Syed, it doesn't matter who your comments were aimed at initially --
if you post to a public forum with an opinion, it is entirely possible to
offend one, some, or all members of that forum with your comments, whether
you intended one, some or all to read it or not.  It is therefore also
entirely possible that John took offence to what you wrote.

> I never offend anybody first but cannot tolerate any offence.

An impossible statement.  At least the first half.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'