[thechat] Recipe: Chicken drumsticks braised in a Ginger Wine sauce

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 15:24:00 CDT 2002

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Madhu Menon wrote:

> At 12:23 AM 05-10-02, Martin Burns wrote:
>
> > > Whiskey makes EVERYTHING interesting! :-)
> >
> >Not as interesting as whisky [sic]
>
> Eh? How can you "[sic]" yourself? ;)

heh - I mean it should be spelled thusly: whisky

Unless you mean the Irish product, or the nasty stuff made from rye.

> http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=whiskey

I wouldn't trust an American dictionary as authoritative on  how to
spell a Scottish product...

http://tinyurl.com/1slj
(side note - massive kudos to our guys for getting that site loading so
fast, when page builds used to routinely take 30secs plus when it first
launched)

Cheers
Martin