[thechat] sharks (was: rationality)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Mon Jan 6 19:23:00 CST 2003

William Anderson wrote:
 > I just got the DVDs of Princess Mononoke.

I went and saw that earlier this year.. free screening at a city cinema.
Tickets were going to be handed out at 6.15 for a 7.00 movie start. We
got there at 5.30 more or less. Were about 20th in line. Half an hour
later there were so many that hundreds had to be turned away...

Pretty good movie. Certainly a lot more... relaxed than death & rebirth
/ EoE. Hmmm... so, if I like the mononoke hime movie, and evangelion
what anime would you anime freaks* recommend for me next?

*No offence intended. I take freak as a compliment myself as long as
it's about something I am actually into.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/