[thechat] 2nd hard drive - jumper switches question

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns (laptop) skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Tue Jan 7 02:03:01 CST 2003

At 11:48 PM 1/6/2003, you typed:
> > No, that WD drive requires a jumper in to set either master, slave or
> > CS - with the jumper out, it thinks it's the only drive on that IDE
> > channel.
>
>Yeah, I see that now that I've actually *researched* it a bit. :)
>
> > Just you concentrate on eating that #6 dude :)
>
>Long gone. Possibly the best fast food out there these days.

OK, OK, now you're really making me hungry, Ken.... raiding the frig just
wasn't the same as a Wendy's #6....

Thanks for the assistance. I appreciate your quick reply. So did you drip
catsup all over your keyboard just like the commercials? ;-)

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Website Design, Development      http://www.skdesigns.com/