[thechat] jury duty

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Jan 22 01:46:01 CST 2003

Anybody here served on a jury? What was it like?

Checking my home mailbox after returning from the bar, which I do about
1x a week (check mailbox that is), I find I've been selected for jury
duty. My first thought was "Oh, christ, I need a tranquilizer and more
beer" but after a few minutes the idea seemed kinda cool. Is this just
because I've had exactly the correct number of Newcastles? My mom is
the only person I've spoken to about it. She hated it. Then again, she
also has a problem when someone puts "wet" garbage in the "dry" garbage
can.

Erik Mattheis
(612) 377 2272
<http://goZz.com/>