[thechat] Bowling for Columbine

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Jan 26 22:18:01 CST 2003

But what are even the hardcore gun-lovers with 15-20 pieces each going to do
against the type of technology the US military possesses?

Drone spycraft with bombing capabilities, armoured vehicles, etc.

An automatic weapon is hardly going to help you then.

Realistically, you'd have to think it's time to give up on the fanciful
"protect ourselves from the government" notion, right?

Might as well relax this personal arms race.